Sunday 15 March 2015

...it's 2015 isn't it?

I've not updated in so long!

Hibernating over winter takes its toll, and this year I've kind of overslept and have left everything until the last minute!  I've managed to snag a table at two events this year, so I will be found at:

MCM London Comic Con - 22-24 May 2015

and

MCM Manchester Comic Con - 25-26 July 2015

Demand amongst creators for getting Comic Village tables is getting bigger by the year, so am very happy and somewhat relieved to have landed a table for each of these events.  I'll definitely have all my regular stock on hand.  I am working on a couple of new products, but they're far from being finished, so won't make any promises on when they may appear.  As usual I'll update as and when they're ready to be released.

Time to get drawing! \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment