Thursday 14 May 2009

Beholder of the Eye 1 - Official Preview!

Here we go - comic number 2 official preview!

Not much to add from what I said on the previous announcement, but here are a couple of preview pages to check out.








Currently being printed, so should be fine to bring to the Expo next weekend! I'm absolutely petrified about the idea of selling these things and its repercussions. I think I'm getting better at it, but on the scale of things I've still no real clue on how to write a comic or anything like that. I'm just going with the flow for now and hoping that people like what I've done. I resist the urge to descend into a screaming panic. There's no room for regrets! Onward! XD

Beholder of the Eye is available at my online shop: http://www.ushiocomics.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. i love what you are doing. your very passionate about manga. not only you organise tables at event to display and sell your art, but your constetly creating new manga. me and my friend only started out. i think weve gain more insparation through your works. please if you have time to spare please can you check our work @ http://blaktonz.deviantart.com/
    thank you and i look forward to seing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo, thanks for getting in touch! ^^ I'm very flattered by your comments and will continue to do my best!

    Haven't got a deviantart account so will comment on your work briefly here as I had a look. I think your work's got a nice energy to it, your perspective work is very strong as well with a nice amount of detail. I'm not very good with colour myself, but yours is pretty damn cool! It's good that there's two of you working together as you can always encourage each other.

    If you're not already on there, I recommend the sweatdrop.com forums for getting a wider range of feedback. They're a friendly bunch and really know their stuff! ^_~

    ReplyDelete