Tuesday 5 May 2009

Two and a half weeks to go!

Mega hyped at the moment as I just recieved my pass for the London Expo. There's no backing out now! So yes, I will be here in one fortnight:
http://www.londonexpo.com/

I can't relax just yet as there's still lots to do! Current comic-making status:

D.R.U.N.K. - totally finished. I have a stack of them ready and waiting to be sold.

Beholder of the Eye 1 - Finished and over at the printer. Will get a proof and then decide on how many I want done.

Japanofail - SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! I am hoping to get a hardcopy of my webcomic ready for the Expo. I've got about 13 pages worth of material done so far, just really need to dig in and get that page count up! Reckon I'll be working on this all this week so fingers crossed I can make it in time. If you want to check it out it's still ongoing here: http://www.drunkduck.com/Japanofail/index.php

It's all happening then! Will I rise to the challenge, or fail epicly? We'll find out very soon! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment